Terms And Conditions Of Participating In The Maternity Beauty Pageant
- You need to be at least 21 years old to participate in the Maternity Beauty Pageant
- You need to be between 16 weeks – 28 weeks by August 10th 2015 to participate
- Registration will run for sixteen (16) days from August 11th – August 27th 2015 midnight. To participate you need to register on the Baby Banda Fair website and upload your photo by August 27th 2015, midnight.
- You must send your photo in order to be included in the list of those who can participate in the Maternity Beauty Pageant. See below photo requirements:
- Competitor must send a photo of herself only. All photos that include competitor together with other persons will be disqualified
- A Full body photo is required; preferably colour photo. All passport photo’s or photo’s just showing facial features will be disqualified
- Photo Quality must be good. Blurry or unclear photo’s will be disqualified
- We will then shortlist the applications based on:
- Term of pregnancy (as defined by dates given above)
- Brand question engagement
- Photo requirements
- Photos of shortlisted competitors will be uploaded on the Baby Banda website by August 31st 2015
- Voting will be open to the public for ten (10) days, from August 31st – September 9th 2015, midnight.
- The public through transparent voting on the Baby Banda website will choose the competitor models for the 2015 Maternity Beauty Pageant. Kindly note:
- The public will only be allowed to vote once per photo. Any individual (either a contestant or fan) registering multiple profiles on Facebook to give undue advantage to vote more than one time will be disqualified immediately.
- The top fifteen (15) women whose photos get the most votes will qualify and make our models for the Maternity Beauty Pageant at the Baby Banda Fair!
- You must avail yourself for four hour (4) hour training sessions on the following Saturday afternoons from 1pm-5pm: September 12th, September 19th and September 26th for training and dress fitting to prepare for the Pageant on 4th
- Kindly note that your hair must be open during the pageant. You cannot participate in the Pageant donning a weave or braids. NB: Those with natural hair (dreadlocks or other) will be allowed to participate with their hair as is.
During the Pageant:
- The judge’s decision on the winner and runners up on will be final
- There is no cash compensation for training or participating in the Pageant or after participation
- All the models who participate will walk away with a gift hamper courtesy of Huggies diapers.
- The winner and runners up will also walk away with winning packages from Huggies Diapers.
- Photos taken during the Maternity Beauty Pageant can be used by both the Organizers of the event and brand sponsor for publicity purposes